Recuadro de texto central
Coge los datos de ???????????????????????
The Teldat H1-Automotive in-vehicle 3Grouter is an integrated rugged router that enables the 3G connectivity in vehicles like a bus, ambulance, police car, truck and alike for delivering triple play applications such as IP-CCTV, telemetry, fleet tracking services, passenger WiFi Internet access and on-site Advertisement through Digital Signage.
This automotive router combines a robust mechanical design, adequate for its installation at unattended in-vehicle cabinets, i.e. a 3G bus router with a versatile wireless (HSUPA and WiFi) and wired (Ethernet) communications port layout. The automotive in-vehicle 3Grouter is powered by the Teldat Internetworking Software (CIT), offering a business-graded IP protocol stack for the efficient implementation of managed VPN services on 3G.
The Teldat H1-Automotive routers, whether installed in buses, ambulances police cars or trucks are centrally managed by the Teldat Web-based Network Management Platform (TeldaGES), but also its wide support for management functionalities permits the router to be seamlessly integrated into the existing Management Platform.
• Robust mechanical and electrical design optimized for unattended vehicle cabinet installations. Ideal 3G automotive router for installation in public transport (such a bus) and in emergency vehicles (such as a police car, an ambulance, or a fire truck).
• 3G interface speeding up to 7.2Mbps (HSUPA Downlink peak rate) delivers true broadband connectivity to applications on board.
• 4-port Ethernet switch expands a professional LAN network for serving the vehicle security cameras, Computer Unit, etc.
• Hardware-based data encryption for the highest performance in VPN transmission.
• Embedded Wireless-LAN interface (optional) with IEEE 802.11i security and configurable operation mode (Access Point or Client).
• Dual SIM support for automatic failsafe backup through an alternative 3G network.
• Teldat Internetworking Software (CIT): Complete suite comprised of communication protocols, a professional automotive router management engine, and centralized automotive router management through TeldaGES or through the existing Network Management Platform.
Mechanical and hardware design adapted to in-vehicle unattended cabinet router installations in buses, trucks and cars
• Anodized aluminium case with anti-shock and anti-vibration protection and high temperature dissipation (-30° to +70°C).
• Fed from the vehicle 12Vdc or 24Vdc battery. Optimized power consumption expands the vehicle battery autonomy.
• Wall, ceiling and horizontal surface mounting options.
• Visual troubleshooting through its line status LEDs.
Outstanding Wireless-WAN performance and reliability in buses
• The H1 Automotive in-vehicle 3G router allows for automatic 3G telecommunication line backup. The automotive router installed in cars or busses automatically switches to an alternative Wireless-WAN network based of the most complete criteria: Unexpected detachment from the main network, the preferred mobile access technology (3G) is not available, the signal coverage drops below a predefined threshold, the IP communications quality is poor, etc.
• Automatic fallback to EDGE/GPRS guarantees vehicle connectivity when travelling through non-3G areas.
• Dual external RF antenna for diversity maximizes the 3G coverage at any location.
• Non poll-based Wireless WAN (WWAN) supervision: Both the WWAN signal coverage, the technology availability, the IP transmission service status and the transmission activity are permanently controlled.
• Poll-based WWAN supervision: Not only failures but also degradations on the 3G communications are detected, notified and corrected. The router controls the IP packet error rate, link latency and jitter to guarantee utmost performance on the streaming transmission (i.e. real-time IP-CCTV image transmission).
• WWAN evolution reports: The router stores the measured WWAN parameters (signal strength, serving cell, etc) so they can be displayed in a time basis (configurable sampling window) both in the router CLI and in the Management Station.
Best-in-class performance in mobile VPNs
• Crypto-processor incorporated for link-speed data encryption.
• Fully parameterized IPSec Client/Server.
• Advanced IPSec features such as PKI encryption (Digital Certificates), extended authentication, Reverse-Route Injection, etc, allows for the implementation of VPN solutions based on multiple manufactures.
• DMVPNs, GET-VPNs, L2TP/IPSec.
• IP filtering, MAC filtering and SPI firewall protect the router against DoS attacks.
100% Wireless solution
• The H1 Automotive 3G Router provides full VLAN support, per-VLAN QoS, per-port Ethernet diagnostics and SNMP management allows for the implementation of efficient and top secured LAN networks on board.
• WiFi IEEE 802.11i security guarantees communication privacy and confidentiality.
Fully managed Ethernet switch port
• Full VLAN support, per-VLAN QoS, per-port Ethernet diagnostics and SNMP management allows for the implementation of efficient and top secured LAN networks on board.
Teldat’s Internetworking Intelligence
• Dynamic routing protocols favor the implementation of scalable corportate VPN networks.
• Multi-VRRP Teldat’s Multi-HSRPA support for network resiliency and traffic load balancing.
• IP forwarding policy based on the current status of the transmission link (RTT, frame error rate and UDP jitter).
• Teldat QoS: Hierarchical QoS system for traffic priorization, labeling and shaping allows for an accurate SLA audition and service accounting.
Enterprise-graded management for the H1 Automotive Car router
• Teldat CLI: Automotive Router management engine adapted for a professional use. Remote CLI access through Telnet and SSH2.
• The automotive router configuration resides on a single human-readable configuration file (Teldat commands).
• Teldat Event Logging System: Detailed real-time trace logs displayed in the automotive router CLI or notified into the management station on Syslog and SNMP alarms.
• SNMPv1/2/3 agent and full MIB2 and Teldat MIB support for the router interfaces, protocols and advanced functionalities.
• Integrated into the Teldat Network Management System (TeldaGES) and guaranteed seamless integration into third party Network Management platforms.
• Remote firmware and configuration upgraded through FTP and TFTP.
Teldat H1-Automotive router models
||TELDAT H1-AUTOMOTIVE (EU VERSION): RUGGED IP ROUTER, 1 HSPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS DUAL SIM 3G@2100MHz + 4-PORT ETH 10/100 SWITCH + HW ENCRYPTION + MOUNTING KIT
||TELDAT H1-AUTOMOTIVE (UNIVERSAL VERSION): RUGGED IP ROUTER, 1 HSPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS DUAL SIM 3G@850/1900/2100MHz + 4-PORT ETH 10/100 SWITCH + HW ENCRYPTION + MOUNTING KIT
BASIC IP SOFTWARE LICENSE FOR TELDAT H
||IPSEC SOFTWARE LICENSE FOR TELDAT H
Wireless-WAN Kits & RF Antennas
||WIRELESS-LAN KIT 802.11a/b/g. CONFIGURABLE WIFI OPERATION MODE (AP/CLIENT)
||MULTI BAND 900-1800-2100 3G DIPOLE ANTENNA, 90 DEGREES MOUNT, SMA CONNECTOR
||MULTI BAND 900-1800-2100 3G ANTENNA, OUTDOOR WALL-MOUNT, EXTENSION CABLE OF 5M LENGTH, SMA CONNECTOR
||MULTI BAND 900-1800-2100 3G ANTENNA, OUTDOOR WALL-MOUNT, EXTENSION CABLE OF 10M LENGTH, SMA CONNECTOR
||MULTI BAND 900-1800-1900-2100 ANTENNA FOR PRE-DRILLED OUTDOOR SURFACE, 2.5M CABLE, SMA CONNECTOR
||MAGNETIC CRADLE FOR MULTIBAND 900-1800-2100 ANTENNAS, EXTENSION CABLE OF 2M LENGTH, SMA CONNECTOR
||LOW LOSS COAXIAL CABLE: LMR400, 6M, SMA CONNECTOR
||LOW LOSS COAXIAL CABLE: RF-7MM, 10M, SMA CONNECTOR
||LOW LOSS COAXIAL CABLE: LMR400, 15M, SMA CONNECTOR
||PLAIN ETHERNET CABLE, UTP RJ45M-RJ45M, 2M
||CROSS-OVER ETHERNET CABLE, STP RJ45M-RJ45M, 2M
||CONSOLE CABLE FOR TELDAT H1-AUTOMOTIVE: DB9F - DB9M, 2M