Recuadro de texto central
Coge los datos de ???????????????????????
Integra-T develops personalized Energy Efficiency services based on automation and control technologies. The aim of these projects is to optimize energy consumption by defining and applying energy efficiency policies and regulations for all energy distributed throughout a corporation’s branches (shops, branches, local commerce, etc.) from a single central control point where the branches are managed through an Energy Efficiency control device.
In the majority of installations, it’s the HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning) and lighting which are the greatest energy consumers and where normally these are inefficiently used. The Integra-T response to this problem is centered on controlling and monitoring these systems, executing energy management individually for each system and globally for each delegation trough our personalized Energy Efficiency Consulting and Services.
Integra-T’s Energy Efficiency solutions include the following services:
• Energy Efficiency Consultation
• Planning and designing energy efficiency projects
• Energy efficiency devices installation and deployment
• Energy efficiency Solution operation
• Training and Maintenance
Energy Efficiency Services Benefits
• Reduces costs by implementing Energy Efficiency Policies: centralized management, remote interventions without on-site visits, preventive maintenance, etc.
• Optimizes cost/comfort ratio: permits decision marking related to comfort based on cost.
• Telecontrol and y telemetry solution: permits you to monitor and carry out centralized remote interventions with technical alarm management.
• Environmental Policies: permits you to implement ecological control panels, manage climate changes, emission control, energy consumption, air quality, etc.
• Implementation of Energy Efficiency policies maximizes investment, corporate image and brand awareness.