Recuadro de texto central
Coge los datos de ???????????????????????
The Teldat IP alarm system provides the Security Company's alarm paneles' park with an IP communication link to transmit alarms, allowing managing subscribers and the system's control traffic in real time, optionally maintaining telephone access as a backup link.
The elements making up the IP Alarm System are
• mIP: IP alarms transmission module. This device takes over the subscribers alarm panel telephone line, formatting the Contact-ID alarms in IP and retransmitting them to the ARC through their Ethernet port.
• VisorALARM: The Teldat IP alarm system receiver module converts the IP alarms to Contact-ID format and delivers them through the RS-232 link in a format that's compatible with the alarm management server (Ademco-685, Surgard or Radionics) for subsequent processing.
The basic architecture for the communication of the IP alarm system is as follows:
THE IP ALARM SYSTEM SOLUTION ADVANTAGES
• Real time transmission for alarms, subscriber state supervision traffic and remote management access for the alarm panels.
• Cost efficient service:
• The deployed security infrastructure can be reused both at the subscriber end (alarm panels and the associated security devices) as well as the Alarm Reception Center (ARC).
• IP transmission of security traffic does not add OPEX to the service (flat rate communications service).
• Scalable and large capacity IP Alarms System: Each Teldat alarms IP receiver can simultaneously provide service for up to 3000 alarm panels.
• Exceptionally reliable and robust IP alarm service:
• Supervised IP Communication: Messages confirmedos and resent if necessary.
• IP Backup: Automatically switches IP alarm transmission to the backup ARC.
• Optional telephone backup for alarm transmission in case of general IP failure.
• High Availability Scenarios at the ARC: Automatic backup for both the IP access line as well as the IP alarm reception.
• Secondary storing medium in the IP receivers to backup the subscribers' database and the system's configuration.
• Maximum degree of security in communications on the market ("AA" grade in UL certification):
• Traffic encrypted in AES-512.
• High protection against service sabotage attacks: Anti replica and anti spoofing protection.
• The IP alarm service is simple to install, operate, administer and manage:
• IP transmitter automatically registers to the service. The IP transmitter is delivered to the installer pre-configured so it registers to the service once connected and powered without the installer having to access its configuration.
• Management graphic tools are available for the transmitters and the IP receivers.
• Centralized managed IP alarm service:
• Real time graphic monitoring on the subscribers' status at the ARC.
• Large configuration changes can be executed over the installed transmission park through a simple operation over the ARC receiver management graphic tool.
• Remote IP bi-directional management for the deployed alarm panels park.
• Endorsed by the American security certification organization: First solution on the market certified in UL for exclusive transmission of alarms.
• System being used by leading companies in the securtity sector both in the USA and in Spain.