The Integra-T Training department is pleased to offer courses and certifications that comprehensively cover all the technologies the company markets.
- Basic: Where the attendees are taught the basic knowledge required to handle any Teldat product.
- Advanced: This course provides the advanced knowledge needed for the two main product lines: Internetworking and IP Telephony.
- Specialist: Where the attendees specialize in handling network architectures based on Teldat technology, and more specifically on generating private virtual networks and VoIP
- Expert: Expert level which includes in-depth knowledge of our technology; this is mainly oriented to the personnel in the Marketing and Sales departments within the organization.
The Integra-T Training department is pleased to offer courses and certifications that comprehensively cover all the technologies the company markets. These courses have been organized into various levels:
The certification courses encompassed in Integra-T’s Training Plan are structured in the following way:
Duration: 1 Day.
- To display the characteristics of all the TELDAT Router families.
- To select the most appropriate equipment for each kind of network.
- Install a router, assembly and the different kinds of verifications for configuration.
- Demonstrate the recovery procedures for the devices.
- Know how to solve problems derived from the configuration.
- Basic troubleshooting, general device monitoring and how to activate the events.
- To know all the configuration and administration procedures for the routers.
Teldat devices: Installation.
Configuration, management and administration of networks with Teldat devices.
- Module 1. Internetworking: Basic knowledge.
- OSI Layers.
- Types of protocols.
- TCP/IP stack.
- IP and Mask addresses.
- Types of routes.
- Module 2. Range of Routers.
- Module Routers.
- Compact Routers.
- Module 3. Installation.
- Licensing system.
- Device LEDs.
- Default configuration.
- Rack installation.
- Module 4. BIOS Menu.
- BIOS menu.
- Module 5. Upgrading the Software.
- Distribution file.
- Upgrading the software.
- Module 6. Administration.
- Accessing the device.
- Events logging system.
Duration: 4 Days.
- Selecting the appropriate equipment for each network
- Basic configuration for TELDAT interfaces and protocols
- Troubleshooting in configurations
- Module 1: Ethernet Interface and Subinterface
- Module 2: IP Protocol
- Module 3: Sniffer
- Module 4: ATM Interface and Subinterface
- Module 5: Wireless Interface
- Module 6: Encapsulation
- Module 7: Dynamic Routing
- Module 8: Backup
Duration: 3 Days.
- Configuring the Teldat ToIP equipment
- Configuring Telephones
- ToIP Troubleshooting
- Checking and Verification Processes
- Module 1: Teldat Routers
- Module 2: IP Telephony
- Module 3: Telephones
Duration: 2 Days.
- VPN New Networks: Management and Creation
- Configuring Teldat devices
- Module 1: IP Tunnel
- Module 2: L2TP
- Module 3: IPSec
- Module 4: DVPN’s
Duration: 1 Days.
- Teldat Interfaces and Protocols
- Teldat Management Tools: Use and Management
- TeldaGES Administration
- Module 1: SNMP Protocol
- Module 2: Client Syslog
- Module 3: Netflow
- Module 4: Management Systems
Duration: 1 Days.
- ToIP: Advanced Configurations at User and Administrator Level
- ToIP: Advanced Infrastructure Management
- Telephony Scenarios and Data Monitoring.
- Module 1: IRVoice
- Module 2: Telephony Scenarios