Connectivity, availability and security
for large and medium-sized offices
Advanced routers for large and medium-sized offices requiring powerful communications equipment to support a large numbers of employees.
Many of the business models which entail a large number of regional offices, have an intermediate-sized office between branches and the central office. These are usually located in high turnover sites or are regional offices that control smaller local offices.
They are characterized in both cases as having a high number of employees, and so they need to support a high number of connections and high bandwidth. They must also be capable of providing application and user quality of service and of ensuring continuous connectivity.
Thus connectivity is a relevant issue in the profitability of this offices,since they are largely dependent on the central offices and they may need to provide some kind of service to the local offices that depend on them.
Teldat’s large office product offering is specially designed to meet the needs of these scenarios. They are high capacity modular devices that can change their configuration according to user needs. They are also capable of supporting a high number of simultaneous connections and all the connectivity, quality of service, security and redundancy functions that these kinds of offices require.
Teldat offers two large office devices. The Atlas-160/260, for those looking for speed or converged voice and data scenarios. The Atlas-360 is superior in both speed and availability and integrates a 16 port switch and Wi-Fi all in one router.
- In these kinds of offices, where there is high turnover and where the work and productivity of a large number of employees is dependent on the quality of communications, the router is a key element. The capacity and reliability of the devices that are part of the connectivity platform is a differentiating factor in terms of profitability.
- The modular structure of these routers makes them suitable for those environments that are constantly changing, either because the number of employees varies or because the connectivity needs or services do.
- Wired Ethernet, ADSL/VDSL connectivity, optical fiber, G.SHDSL, serial, WLAN, wireless 3G or 3G/4G connectivity, USB or E1.
- Teldat’s large office devices share the same platform and the same operating system as small office equipment. So, while they are superior in terms of performance and features, they are just as easy to manage and configure. This facilitates any maintenance, administrative and operations tasks required in the customer communications network, leading to a reduction in the total cost of ownership.
- The average lifecycle of Teldat devices is two and a half years higher than that of other similar devices. Customers thus benefit from huge cost savings, when equipment renewal periods, implementation and configuration costs, plus the costs and risks of engaging in a process of upgrading technology, are taken into consideration.
Security, Reliability & Bandwidth
All possible interfaces available
Easy to install and manage
- High performance for large offices/concentration
- Highly secure encryption capability, including hardware engine
- Serial combo dual Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Four voice/data expansion slots
- Slot to integrate local network
- Optional Wi-Fi 802.11abgn 2x2 MIMO
- Multiprotocol telephone survival
- Security: 802.1X, ACLs, Firewall & IPSec
- Advanced functions required in managed services
- Out-of-band management console port