The Atlas-i70 is a new router concept that goes beyond connectivity by natively supporting applications in a simple yet powerful way.
Apart from integrating the electrical/optical public network connection and LAN switch in a single device, the Atlas-i70/i70+ has two slots and a variety of cards that enable it to adapt to any connectivity scenario (whether local or remote).
The Atlas-i70 provides a service platform that goes beyond connectivity. By making it possible to virtualize large numbers of precesses, such as acceleration, security, inventory, storage, etc., it is without any additional hardware (except an insertable hard drive) and is incredibly easy to manage from the cloud.
New generation of high-power processors with the ability to scale to 1 Gbps services.
Router + server in one device. One CPU core for applications on a Debian Linux O.S. + cloud application management.
Can be adapted to a myriad of connectivity scenarios thanks to a variety of cards 8ADSL/VDSL, G.SHDSL, E1/T1, Serial, PoE Ethernet switch).
Eight 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with advanced VLAN functions, 802.1p/q/x and 802.11n Wi-Fi access point. Optional PoE on 4 ports.
The router's most outstanding characteristics are its versatility and power.
Versatility: For its ability to resolve different remote office scenarios. It does this by integrating router, switch (8xGE) and applications with great adaptability thanks to two interface card slots, an external hard drive slot for applications, and a built-in, expandable 8-port Gigabit Ethernet switch that does not take up a slot.
Power: Because it incorporates a dual-core, processor capable of scaling to one Gbps speeds. One core is used for routing while the other is used to run a Debian Linux for applications.
It provides all the functions required of a professional router, including routing (RIP, OSPF, BGP, VRF, Policy Routing, etc.), security 8ACLs, Firewall, IPSec, 802.1x, etc.), quality of service (CBWFQ, LLQ, PQ, etc.), and management (CLI, SNMPv3, AAA, etc.).
Fixed/mobile connectivity using up to three fixed access methods (Ethernet, Fiber, ADSL/VDSL, G.SHDSL, E1/T1, etc.), either as main, backup or both active for load balancing. It also provides 3G/4G mobile access.
Figure 1: Fixed and mobile connectivity
Use as an all-in-one router and applications server.
Figure 2: Router and Server in one device
Reliable in scenarios of up to one Gbps symmetrical (IMIX) services thanks to its powerful hardware architecture with hardware encryption.
Dual-core CPU. One core is used for routing while the other is used to run a Debian Linux for applications. It features a hard drive slot and an SD memory slot.
Dual built-in electrical/optical Gigabit Ethernet interface that does not take up a slot. No compromise on scalability and the use of alternative access technologies(such as G.SHDSL, E1 or ADSL/VDSL) as redundant path.
The built-in switch is ideal for small offices because it eliminates the need for an external switch, thus reducing costs and points of failure. GE, duplex, self-negotiable ports with optional PoE.
In addition to WAN and LAN access, it also has two slots that allow it to adapt to complex double/triple connection scenarios with the external network. Cards include FO, VDSL, Serial, 8xGE, E1/T1, G.SDHSL, etc.
A storage system is required for the application server function and the Atlas-i70 includes two; SD memory cards and standard hard drive. Both are easily accessible from the outside.
Corporate communications require corporate security. The Atlas-i70 provides free of charge state-of-the-art security. ACLs, Firewall, 802.1x, IPSec (optional hardware encryption), etc.
The Atlas-i70 software includes all the advanced functions needed in corporate networks and operator services, ready for the most demanding scenarios like MPLS and managed services.
Medium and large offices devices need to be fitted in standard cabinets with forced ventilation. The Atlas-i70 is specifically designed for these types of installations.
Operator/integrator managed services require out-of-band management to prevent them from interfering with customer networks. The console port is the most common method.
HARDWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Two expansion slots
- WAN cards: Fiber, ADSL/VDSL, Fiber + ADSL/VDSL, G.SHDSL, E1/T1, Serial
- LAN cards: 8xGE with optional PoE
- WAN+LAN cards: 1xSFP + 4xGE with optional PoE
- Optical/electrical Gigabit interface
- SFP optical interface and RJ45 electrical interface (mutually exclusive)
- Optical interface: At 100 Mbps (100BASE-FX) and 1000 Mbps (1000BASE-X)
- Electrical interface: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Private network Ethernet connection
- 8-port Ethernet switch 10/100/1000
- Optional PoE on 4 ports
- RJ45 connector
- Storage slots for applications
- Standard hard drive slot, accessible from the outside
- SD memory card slot for applications that don´t need very much space
- Router easily expanded to router + server
- Dimensions and weight
- L x W x H: 442 x 320 x 44 mm
- Approximate weight: 4 Kg
- Format: Desktop and additional rack mount bracket
- Environmental specifications
- Temperature: 0 to 45 ºC
- Relative humidity: 5 to 90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060 mbars
SOFTWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- IP protocol
- ARP, ARP Proxy, MTU discovery, NAT, ECMP, BFD
- RIP, OSPF, BGP, policy based static and dynamic routing
- Virtual Router Forwarding (Multi-VRF)
- IP protocol (2)
- Multicast: IGMP (v1,v2, v3), PIM-SM, MSDP, MLD, MLDv2
- IPSLA service probes (delay, packet loss, jitter)
- High availability: VRRP, TVRP (HSRP compatible)
- IPSec support in transport and tunnel mode
- Authentication: Pre-shared, RSA, Certificates, MSD, SHA-1
- Encryption: DES (56 bits), 3DES (168 bits), AES (128, 192 and 256 bits)
- Security (2)
- Certificates: CSR, SCEP, X.509v3, PKIX, LDAP revocation
- Static and dynamic access lists and session-based Firewall
- Dos/DDoS detection
- IP services
- DHCP, DNS, FTP, SFTP, SSH, Telnet server and client
- NTP, LDAP, Syslog, SCP client. TFTP server
- DHCP, dynDNS relay
- Quality of Service
- Classification, marking, BW management, BW prioritization and limitation
- Up to 32 types 16 queues per interface
- Strict policies (PQ), Low latency (LLQ), by weight/type (WFQ, CBWFQ)
- Dual Stack, IP6oIPv4, IPv4oIPv6, GRE, 6rd, DHCPv6, ICMPv6, SLAAC
- RIPng, OSPFv3 and MP-BGP static and dynamic routing
- Multicast: MLD, MLDv2, Listener, Querier
- Protocols: SIP (UDP, TCP, TLS), H323, UA-NOE, SRTP, SCCP
- SIP, UA-NOE, H323 and SCCP terminal support
- Survival services: calls, hold, transfers
- CLI configuration and storage in a plain text file
- User/group license assignment
- TACACS+ and RADIUS AAA support
- Management (2)
- Netflow, RMON V5 and V9, SNMPv1, v2c y v3, Syslog support
- Manageable via SMS
- Wireshark-compatible remote packet capture
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Console interface
- RJ45 connector with proprietary pinouts (adapter included)
- Type RS232, N81
- Default speed 9600 bps, maximum speed 115200 bps
- Power supply, slot, USB, status, switch
- GE-SFP, GE-Eth, HD/SD, Apps
- 2 additional LEDs per Ethernet port (link, speed and activity)