The Teldat-M1 is a compact router for small and medium offices that require high-speed connections. Its compact design without fans, to avoid generating noise, means you can install it in work areas, making it perfect for use in small/professional offices and shops. Furthermore, in these settings, the Teldat-M1 favors the use of 3G/4G/4G+ connections, thus providing better coverage than when you install the router in technical rooms or cabinets.
Although it is a compact router, the Teldat-M1 is capable of speeds of up to 500 Mbps symmetrical and is very scalable thanks to a slot and a variety of cards. It also has a built-in Ethernet WAN connection, a 4-port Ethernet LAN switch, a Wi-Fi access point and a 3G/4G/4G+ connection. In addition to a sophisticated hardware, it includes advanced software tailored to professional networks.
Up to 500 Mbps services and a slot to adapt to different enviroments (Fiber, ADSL/VDSL, E1/T1, Serial, Ethernet PoE switch).
Four 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with advanced VLAN functions, 802.1p/q/x and 802.11n Wi-Fi access points.
Teldat´s command-line configurable operating system, backed by hundreds of thousands of units in the most demanding enviroments, and operator services.
Suitable for office installation: no fans means no nooise. In-depth status information provided by an 11 LED panel.
The Teldat-M1 has a powerful hardware architecture that enables speeds of up to 500 Mbps symmetrical services.
Highly versatile and scalable. In addition to the Ethernet connection, it has a slot that allows you to adapt to a wide range of scenarios (fiber + Ethernet, fiber + Ethernet + VDSL, Ethernet + serial), a 12-port LAN switch, and an optional 3G/4G connection.
It connects to the private network via a 4-port Gigabit switch and Wi-Fi access point.
Cost-optimized and scalable: the WAN-Ethernet interface and Wi-Fi access point feature are optional and enabled remotely.
It provides all the functions required of a professional router, including routing (RIP, OSPF, BGP, VRF, Policy Routing, etc.), security (ACLs, Firewall, IPSec, 802.1x, etc.), quality of service (CBWFQ, PQ, etc.), and management (CLI, SNMPv3, RADIUS, TACACS+, Syslog, Netflow, Mirroring, etc.).
Fixed/mobile connectivity using up to three fixed access methods (Ethernet, fiber, ADSL/VDSL, G.SHDSL, E1/T1, etc.), either as main, backup or both active for load balancing.
Figure 1: Wired connectivity, multiple access points
High reliability thanks to the integration of wireless connectivity. 3G/4G mobile access is an ideal backup medium as it uses a different network infrastructure to fixed access points.
Figure 2: Wired and wireless connectivity
Reliable in scenarios of up to 500 Mbps symmetrical (IMIX) services thanks to its powerful hardware architecture with hardware encryption.
The built-in card slot means it can adapat to any connectivity scenario while the built-in Gigabit Ethernet interface provides an alternative (redundant) fixed access solution(CFM support)
4G-LTE wireless access is the perfect backup medium as it uses different infrastructure to fixed connections. You can utilize 4G-LTE and fixed connections simultaneously for load-balancing purposes.
The built-in switch is ideal for small offices because it eliminates the need for an external switch, thus reducing costs and points of failure. GE, duplex and self-negotiable ports.
With the Teldat-M1, you also have the option of an 802.11n Wi-Fi access point (2.4/5 GHz) with 2x2 MIMO antenna technology and external access point controller. Inlcudes multi-SSID support.
Corporate communications require corporate security. The Teldat-M1 provides free of charge state-of-the-art security: ACLs, Firewall, 802.1x, IPSec (optional hardware encryption), etc.
Complete SIP server with basic SBC (session border controller) included by default. It can be used to isolate/conceal the internal voice network, to improve voice security, and for survival purposes.
The Teldat M-1 software includes all the advanced functions needed in corporate networks and operator services, ready for the most demanding scenarios like MPLS and managed services.
Lack of space in small offices often means that routers have to be placed in the work area. The Teldat-M1 is specially designed for such enviroments. Since the router does not need a fan, it does not produce any noise.
Operator/integrator managed services require out-of-band management to prevent them from interfering with customers networks. The console port is the most common method.
HARDWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Expansion slot
- WAN cards: Fiber, ADSL/VDSL, Fiber + ADSL/VDSL, E1/T1, Serial
- LAN cards: 8xGE with optional PoE, 1xGE PoE-in
- WAN+LAN cards: 1xSFP + 4xGE with PoE option
- Ethernet interfaces
- 4-port switch plus one optional WAN port (RJ45 connector)
- 802.3i (10BaseT), 802.3u (100BaseT), 802.3ab (1000BaseT)
- Duplex support, IEEE 802.3u, VLAN and 802.1x speed self-negotiation
- Wi-Fi interface (optional, licensable)
- Selectable 802.11abgn access point mode (2.4/5 GHz)
- 2x2 MIMO external antennas (SMA connector)
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 security. WMM QoS, multi SSID
- WWAN interface (optional)
- Built-in hardware module with HSPA+or LTE/HSPA + technology
- 2 external antennas with SMA connector
- Dual SIM for improved reliability
- Dimensions and weight
- L x W x H: 245 x 210 x 45 mm
- Approximate weight: 1.4 Kg
- Format: Desktop and additional tack mount bracket
- Environmental specifications
- Temperature: 0 to 45 ºC
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060 mbars
SOFTWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- IP protocol
- ARP, ARP Proxy, MTU discovery, NAT/PAT, ECMP, BFD
- RIP, OSPF, BGP, policy based static(PBR) and dynamic routing
- Virtual Router Forwarding (Multi-VRF)
- IP protocol (2)
- Multicast: IGMP (v1,v2, v3), PIM-SM, MSDP, MLD, MLDv2
- IPSLA service probes (delay, packet loss, jitter)
- High availability: VRRP, TVRP (HSRP compatible)
- IPSec support in transport and tunnel mode. DMVPN
- Pre-shared authentication, RSA, Certificates, MDS, SHA-2
- Encrypted: DES (56 bits), 3DES (168 bits), AES (128, 192 and 256 bits)
- Security (2)
- Certificates: CSR, SCEP, X.509v3, PKIX, LDAP revocation
- Static and dynamic access lists(ACLs) and session-based Firewall, SPI
- DoS/DDoS detection
- IP services
- DHCP, DNS, FTP, SFTP, SSH, Telnet server and client
- NTP, LDAP, Syslog, SCP client. TFTP server
- DHCP, dynDNS relay
- Quality of Service(QoS & HQoS)
- Classification, marking, BW management, BW prioritization and limitation
- Up to 16 queues per interface,
- Strict policies (PQ), Low latency (LLQ), by weight/type (WFQ, CBWFQ)
- Dual Stack, IP6oIPv4, IPv4oIPv6, GRE, 6rd, DHCPv6, ICMPv6, SLAAC
- Static and dynamic routing RIPng, OSPFv3, MP-BGP
- Multicast: MLD, MLDv2, Listener, Querier
- Protocols: SIP (UDP, TCP, TLS), H323, UA-NOE, SRTP, SCCP
- Support for terminals SIP, UA-NOE, H323, and SCCP terminals
- Survival services: calls, hold, transfers
- CLI configuration and storage in a plain text file
- User/Group license assignment
- RADIUS and TACACS+ AAA support
- Management (2)
- Netflow, RMON V5 and V9, SNMPv1, v2c y v3, Syslog support
- Manageable via SMS, Performance monitoring
- Wireshark-compatible remote packet capture
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Type RS232, N81
- Default speed 9600 bps, maximum speed 115200 bps
- Power supply, slot, USB, status, Wi-Fi, switch, Eth-WAN, mobile coverage x4
- Console port
- Type RS232, N81
- Default speed 9600 bps, maximum speed 115200 bps
- RJ45 connector with proprietary pinouts (including adapter)