The Atlas-60/i60 is a communications platform for medium-sized offices. The big advantages to using the device are twofold. First, it solves the external and internal connectivity requirements for offices. Second, it allows for the creation of an internal virtual server for running applications that would normally be run on a separate machine (acceleration, security, inventory, storage, etc.). In this way, less infrastructure is needed and system management becomes easier thanks to a sophisticated communications administration platform and cloud-based applications.
Based on a hardware platform which is as powerful as it is scalable, it offers over 100 Mbps performance and integrates up to 16 Ethernet ports for the local network, 3 slots to cover every connectivity scenario, and highly reputable communications software.
|For medium-sized offices, capacity of over 100 Mbps with active services|
|Router + Server in one device. Independent CPU cores house a proprietary real time O.S. for routing and an O.S. Linux Debian for applications.|
|Adjustable to multiple connection scenarios thanks to a wide range of cards available (ADSL/VDSL, G.SHDSL, E1/T1, Serial, PoE Ethernet switch)|
|8/16 Ethernet ports 10/100 with advanced functions VLAN, 802.1P/Q/X and Wi-Fi 802.11n Access Point. Optional PoE.|
Atlas-60/i60 is comprised of two devices in one. It is both a powerful and scalable communications platform for external and fixed local wireless network connection and a flexible and manageable application server that enables remote office communications and IT infrastructures to be reduced and rationalised.
As a communications platform, it contains 8 or 16 Fast Ethernet ports with PoE capacity and an eventual Wi-Fi Access Point, 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 3 expansion slots.
As a server, it supports Linux applications in a CPU core and independent O.S. to prevent communications from being interrupted.
Logically, it includes all functions required of a professional router, like routing (RIP, OSPF, BGP, VRF, Policy Routing, etc.), security (ACLs, Firewall, IPSec, 802.1X, etc.), Service Quality (CBWFQ, LLQ, PQ, etc.), or management (CLI, SNMPv3, AAA, etc.)
Network connectivity using up to three different access ports (Ethernet, Fiber, ADSL/VDSL, G.SHDSL, E1/T1, etc.), either as main, backup or both active for load balancing.
Figure 1: Redundant network connectivity
Use as an all-in-one router and application server.
Figure 2: Router and server in one device
Suitable for use in scenarios of up to 100 Mbps IMIX with symmetrical services through its powerful hardware architecture that includes hardware encryption.
Dual core CPU, where one core is dedicated to routing and Linux Debian available for applications uses the other No processing elements need to be added
Double Gigabit Ethernet electrical interface that does not occupy a slot. This prevents scalability and use of other access technologies like G.SHDSL, E1 or ADSL/VDSL as a redundant access from being compromised.
The integrated switch is ideal for small offices as it avoids the use of an external switch and therefore reduces costs and failure points. Duplex, self-negotiable ports with a PoE option.
In addition to WAN and LAN access, it is also equipped with three adjustable slots for complex double or triple external network connections. Cards FO, VDSL, Serial, E1/T1, G.SDHSL, etc. available
A smaller or larger storage system is required according to the size of the applications running on the device, for which it is equipped with an internal hard drive or USB Flash memory card.
Corporate communications require corporate security. Atlas-60/i60 includes state-of-the-art security free of charge: ACLs, Firewall, 802.1X, IPSec (optional hardware encryption), etc.
Atlas-60/i60 includes software with advanced functions required in corporate networks and operator services, prepared for highly demanding scenarios like MPLS and managed services.
Medium-sized and large offices require equipment that can be installed in standard communications cabinets with adequate forced ventilation. Atlas-60/i60 is especially designed for such installations.
Managed Operator and Integrator services require out of band management to prevent interference with the client´s network and the console port is the most common method used.
HARDWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- 3 expansion slots
- 1 slot for DSL cards: ADSL/VDSL or G.SHDSL
- One slot for WAN or Voice cards (DSL, E1/PRI, FO, FXS/FXO, serial, etc.)
- One slot for switch or WAN/voice card expansion
- Gigabit network connection
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Use as redundant WAN and LAN/DMZ
- Electrical interface: 10/100/1000 Mbps and RJ45 connector
- Local Ethernet connection
- 8-port 10/100 Ethernet switch
- 16-port 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Optional PoE
- Local wireless connection
- 802.11abgn selectable band (2.4/5 GHz) with access point mode
- 2x2 MIMO external antennas (SMA connector)
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 security. WMM QoS. Multi SSID
- Dimensions and Weight
- Length x Width x Height: 440 x 348 x 47 mm
- Approximate weight: 4.5 Kg
- Format: desktop and rack mount support bracket
- Environmental specifications
- Temperature: 0 to 40 ºC
- Relative humidity: 5 to 85%
- Atmospheric pressure: 860 to 1060 mbars
SOFTWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- IP protocol
- ARP, ARP Proxy, MTU discovery, NAT, ECMP, BFD
- RIP, OSPF, BGP, policy-based static and dynamic routing
- Virtual Router Forwarding (Multi-VRF)
- IP protocol (2)
- Multicast: IGMP (v1,v2, v3), PIM-SM, MSDP, MLD, MLDv2
- IPSLA service probes (delay, packet loss, jitter)
- High availability: VRRP, TVRP (HSRP compatible)
- IPSec support in transport and tunnel mode
- Pre-shared authentication, RSA, Certificates, MDS, SHA-2
- Encryption: DES (56 bits), 3DES (168 bits), AES (128, 192 and 256 bits)
- Security (2)
- Certificates: CSR, SCEP, X.509v3, PKIX, LDAP revocation
- Static and dynamic access lists and session-based firewall
- DoS/DDoS detection
- IP services
- Telnet, DHCP, DNS, FTP, SFTP, and SSH server and client
- NTP, LDAP, Syslog, SCP client. TFTP server
- DHCP, dynDNS relay
- Service quality
- Classification, marking, bandwidth management, prioritization and limiting
- Up to 32 types 16 queues per interface
- Strict policies (PQ), Low latency (LLQ), according weight/types (WFQ, CBWFQ
- Dual Stack, IP6oIPv4, IPv4oIPv6, GRE, 6rd, DHCPv6, ICMPv6, SLAAC
- RIPng, OSPFv3 and MP-BGP static and dynamic routing
- Multicast: MLD, MLDv2, Listener, Querier
- Protocols: SIP (UDP, TCP, TLS), H323, UA-NOE, SRTP, SCCP
- Support for terminals SIP, UA-NOE, H323, SCCP
- Surviving services: calls, calls held, calls forwarded
- CLI configuration and storage in a plain text file
- User/group license assignment
- RADIUS and TACACS+ compatible AAA support
- Management (2)
- Netflow, RMON V5 and V9, SNMPv1, v2c y v3, Syslog support
- Manageable via SMS
- Wireshark-compatible remote traffic capture
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Power, Slot (2), USB, Wi-Fi, Hard Drive
- 2 additional LEDs per Ethernet port (link, speed and activity)
- Console port
- Type RS232, N81
- Default speed 9600 bps. Maximum speed 115200 bps
- RJ45 connector with proprietary pinouts (including adapter)