The RXL14000 central site router is perfectly suited for mission-critical applications at large and medium-sized corporate headquarters.
- Connectivity: Electrical/optical Gigabit interface plus 8-port Gigabit switch.
- 19-inch metal housing and duplicated power supply in passive redundancy mode with dual power inputs for separated supply lines.
Complete software application including RIP/OSPF/BGP or multicast routing protocols like PIM-SM. QoS, IPSLA and VPNs support to ensure security and priority for several services.
New generation of high-power processors with the ability to scale to 1 Gbps services.
RXL14000 enables smooth transition from traditional communications in remote offices to a hybrid SD-WAN network.
Remote offices can connect with headquarters using RXL14000 as a VPN server ensuring security and integrity in data exchanged over public networks.
Administrators can configure the router using the CLI and templates or through Cloud Netmanager suite including “ZTP” for automatic network deployments.
The Teldat RXL14000 is a router specifically designed for data processing centers that meets their requirements for dual power supply and ventilation type.
The RXL 14000 is the ideal solution as a VPN concetrator for clients with remote offices that are encrypting the data and can also be easily integrated in SDWAN services.
It provides all the functions required of a professional router, including routing (RIP, OSPF, BGP, VRF, Policy Routing, etc.), security ACLs, Firewall, IPSec, 802.1x, etc.), quality of service (CBWFQ, LLQ, PQ, etc.), and management (CLI, SNMPv3, AAA, etc.).
Figure 1: Datacenter router
Reliable in scenarios of up to one Gbps symmetrical (IMIX) services thanks to its powerful hardware architecture with hardware encryption.
The switch ports can be configured in LAN or WAN mode to allow multiple incoming interfaces from carriers.
Corporate communications require corporate security. The RXL14000 provides the state-of-the-art in security: ACLs, Firewall(L3-L7), 802.1x and IPSec (hardware encryption included).
The RXL14000 software includes all the advanced functions needed in corporate networks and operator services, ready for the most demanding scenarios like MPLS and managed services.
Datacenter devices need to be fitted in standard cabinet having specific forced ventilation and wire connections. The RXL14000 is specifically designed for these scenarios(tachometric and supervised fans).
Operator/integrator managed services require out-of-band management to prevent them from interfering with customer networks. The console port is the most common method.
HARDWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Optical/electrical Gigabit interface
- SFP optical interface and RJ45 electrical interface (mutually exclusive)
- Optical interface: 1000 Mbps (1000BASE-X), LX/LH-SX-ZX
- Electrical interface: 10/100/1000 Mbps AUTO
- Private network Ethernet connection
- 8-port Ethernet switch 10/100/1000 AUTO
- RJ45 connector
- Redundant power supply
- Duplicated power supply in passive redundancy mode
- Dual power inputs for separated supply lines.
- Environmental specifications
- Temperature: 0 to 45 ºC
- Relative humidity: 5 to 90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060 mbars
- Dimensions and weight
- L x W x H: 442 x 320 x 44 mm Approximate weight:
- Format: Desktop and additional rack mount bracket
SOFTWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- IP protocol
- ARP, ARP Proxy, MTU discovery, NAT, ECMP, BFD
- RIP, OSPF, BGP, policy based static and dynamic routing
- Virtual Router Forwarding (Multi-VRF)
- IP protocol (2)
- Multicast: IGMP (v1,v2, v3), PIM-SM, MSDP, MLD, MLDv2
- IPSLA service probes (delay, packet loss, jitter)
- High availability: VRRP, TVRP (HSRP compatible)
- IPSec support in transport and tunnel mode
- Authentication: Pre-shared, RSA, Certificates, MSD, SHA-1
- Encryption: DES (56 bits), 3DES (168 bits), AES (128, 192 and 256 bits)
- Security (2)
- Certificates: CSR, SCEP, X.509v3, PKIX, LDAP revocation
- Static and dynamic access lists and session-based Firewall
- DoS/DDoS detection
- Dual Stack, IP6oIPv4, IPv4oIPv6, GRE, 6rd, DHCPv6, ICMPv6, SLAAC
- RIPng, OSPFv3 and MP-BGP static and dynamic routing
- Multicast: MLD, MLDv2, Listener, Querier
- Quality of Service
- Classification, marking, BW management, BW prioritization and limitation.
- Up to 32 types 16 queues per interface
- Strict policies (PQ), Low latency (LLQ), by weight/type (WFQ, CBWFQ)
- Protocols: SIP (UDP, TCP, TLS), H323, UA-NOE, SRTP,
- SCCP SIP, UA-NOE, H323 and SCCP terminal support
- Survival services: calls, hold, transfers
- CLI configuration and storage in a plain text file
- User/group license assignment, TACACS+ and RADIUS AAA support
- Netflow, RMON, SNMPv1, v2c y v3
- SDWAN networks
- Overlay over hybrid networks with App-aware routing, QoS and Visibility
- Central SD-WAN flow control including Zero Touch
- Provisioning Applications Service Chaining
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Console interface
- RJ45 connector with proprietary pinouts (adapter included) Type RS232, N81
- Default speed 9600 bps, maximum speed 115200 bps
- Power supply, slot, USB, status, LAN switch, GE-SFP, GE-Eth.
- 2 additional LEDs per Ethernet port (link, speed and activity)