The Regesta-PRO ER DC router family imports the most advanced protocols from corporate IP networks to Smart Grids. Especially designed to supply multiple connectivity solutions using a wide range of access technologies in remote and unattended locations that require a high level of industrial ruggedness and multiple power supply ranges due to their characteristics.
It incorporates Teldat advanced internetworking software (CIT) that covers state-of-the-art security of professional encrypted communications, authentication-based management and access control as protection against cyber threats.
Along with SNMP-based management, Teldat or third party tools, it is ideal for mass deployments where the self-provisioning function enables deployments by unqualified personnel.
Use of access technologies (2 simultaneous WWAN, ADSL + LTE, ADSL + Ethernet) with backup mechanisms and real time trap and SNMP alarm generation.
Hardware design to be adapted to unattended facilities, with an extended temperature range (-20 to 70 ºC), electrical and electromagnetic immunity.
A single item of equipment for deployment on networks with different power supplies.
It provides the latest IP network technologies available, providing safe, quality and user-friendly multi-service mass deployment.
REGESTA-PRO ER are industrial range routers that supply secure and reliable broadband IP connections to SCADA telecontrol and telemetry networks in Smart Grid deployments.
The Ethernet switch serves many intelligent electronic devices in remote sources, including VLAN support and other advanced switching facilities.
The router guarantees excellent performance and maximum security in communications between multiple IP services. Simultaneous use of 2G/3G/LTE interfaces, ADSL and Ethernet links also offers maximum communication reliability, which is guaranteed by full support from management, supervision and backup functions.
Regesta PRO ER equipment incorporates state-of-the-art safe communication technologies including the most comprehensive collection of VPN protocols and firewall techniques.
Use of multiple access networks guaranteeing continuous communication of critical services established with automatic backup methods based on link quality for each network.
Figure 1: Figure 1: Multi-network/multiservice backup scenario
Figure 2: Figure 2: Telecontrol & telemetry communications
Automatically detectable 10/100 Mbps speed. It allows for configurations of 2, 4 or 6 active ports. 2 or 4 port models can be increased to the maximum 6 ports at a later date with a software license.
9-36 VDC for easy deployment and maintenance in DC environments.
Up to two 2G/3G/4G embedded interfaces with a double SIM tray for automatic backup of communications. Advanced Teldat system for proactive monitoring and automatic recovery
Certificates to guarantee security and operation of equipment in electrical environments: EMC, Isolation, Immunity, Electrical, Climatic and Mechanical.
Regesta-PRO ER includes casing with high thermal dissipation capacity, wall mount and DIN track, guaranteeing operation between -20 and 70 ºC with up to 95% humidity.
Regesta-PRO ER includes state-of-the-art security systems: ACLs, Firewall, 802.1X, IPSec with hardware coding, DMVPNs, etc. This allows for safe and scalable deployments on easy-to-manage Smart Grid networks.
It can also be equipped with serial interfaces upon request (up to a total of 3 serial ports) with SCADA protocols, making the equipment extremely versatile for connection to meters, RTUs and other control devices.
Regesta-PRO ER includes a software stack with advanced functions required on advanced IP networks like QoS, Policy routing, DMVPN, VLAN and VRF that provide maximum versatility for shared services.
Data from serial port can be encapsulated on IP network in transparent manner. The "IEC-101 a IEC-104 gateway" function also allows RTUs based on IEC-101 to be maintained and central management sw to migrate to IEC-104.
The console port facilitates troubleshooting and installation at remote points of the deployment.
HARDWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- ADSL/VDSL interface (optional, licensable)
- ADSL/ADSL2+/VDSL2 compatible on analog lines (RJ11 connector)
- ADSL: Ansi, g.dmt, g.dmt.bis, g.dmt.bis-plus, g.lite. Annexes A, M and L
- VDSL: G.993.2. Profiles: 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a
- Ethernet interfaces
- 6-port Ethernet switch (RJ45 connector)
- 802.3i (10BaseT), 802.3u (100BaseT)
- Duplex support, speed link auto-negotiation IEEE 802.3u, VLAN and 802.1X
- Up to 3 Serial Interfaces (DB9 connector)
- Asynchronous up to 115200 bps
- RS-232 and RS-485 options
- RTS/CTS and SCADA flow control (Modbus, IEC-101/102, gateway IEC-104)
- WWAN interface (optional)
- Built-in hardware module with EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+ or LTE technology
- 2 external antennas with SMA connector
- Internal Dual SIM trays
- Dimensions and Weight
- Length x Width x Height: 186 x 203 x 47 mm (without protection)
- Approximate weight: 680 gr.
- Format: DIN track and wall mounting
- Environmental specifications
- Temperature: -20 to 70º C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060 mbars
SOFTWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- ADSL/VDSL compatibility and functions
- Multiplexed VC and LLC with IP, PPPoE, PPPoA, Bridge, MLPPP support
- UBR, UBR+, VBR-nrt, VBR-rt, CBR with traffic shaping
- Up to 31 PVCs and OAM support
- IP protocol
- ARP, ARP Proxy, MTU discovery, NAT, ECMP, BFD
- RIP, OSPF, BGP, Policy based static and dynamic routing
- Virtual Router Forwarding (Multi-VRF)
- IP protocol (2)
- Multicast: IGMP (v1,v2, v3), PIM-SM, MSDP, MLD, MLDv2
- IPSLA service probes (delay, package loss, jitter)
- High availability: VRRP, TVRP (HSRP compatible)
- IPSec support in transport and tunnel mode
- Pre-shared authentication, RSA, Certificates, MDS, SHA-1
- DES (56 bits), 3DES (168 bits), AES (128, 192 and 256 bits), IKEv1, IKEv2
- Security (2)
- Certificates: CSR, SCEP, X.509v3, PKIX, LDAP revocation
- Static and dynamic access lists and Stateful Firewall
- Detection of DoS and DDoS attacks
- IP services
- DHCP, DNS, FTP, SFTP, SSH, Telnet server and client
- NTP, LDAP, Syslog, SCP client. TFTP server
- DHCP, dynDNS relay
- Service quality
- Classification, marking, BW management, BW prioritisation and limitation
- Up to 32 types 16 queues per interface
- Strict policies (PQ), Low latency (LLQ), according weight/types (WFQ, CBWFQ
- Specific WWAN functions
- Automatic hand-over (passive and active probe-based detection)
- Advanced link monitoring (package, latency, jitter error)
- Dual SIM associated with the hand-over mechanism
- CLI configuration and storage in a plain text file
- Assignment of user and user profile licenses
- RADIUS and TACACS+ AAA support
- Management (2)
- Netflow, RMON V5 and V9, SNMPv1, v2c and v3, Syslog support
- Manageable via SMS
- Remote Wireshark compatible traffic collection
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Type RS232
- Default speed 9600 bps, maximum speed 115200 bps
- 2 status/speed LEDs per Ethernet port
- Certifications (I)
- 2 wireless status/coverage LEDs
- 1 System LED (configurable)
- Isolation (EN 60255-5) for electrical resistance and impulses
- Certifications (II)
- Immunity (I): EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5
- EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-8, EN 61000-4-10, EN 61000-4-12, EN 61000-4-13
- Immunity (II): EN 61000-4-18 Electrical: EN 61000-4-11 and EN 61000-4-29
- DB-9 connector with proprietary pinouts (including adapter)
- Climatic: EN 60068-2-78, EN 60068-2-2, EN 60068-2-1, EN 60068-2-14
- Mechanical: EN 60870-2-2, EN 60068-2-6 EN 60068-2-27