The H1-Automotive+ router is the multi-service communications platform for vehicles. It provides reliable GPS location, 4G/LTE and WiFi broadband communications with redundancy, aggregation and advanced network safety mechanisms options.
Based on rugged hardware design for installation in places with difficult access and extreme conditions, with protection of power supply and vibration-proof, extended temperature range, connectors on one side only and delayed ignition-sense power-off. It also provides extremely reliable dynamic configurations (through positioning and communications quality). It incorporates Teldat software (CIT) with the main corporate networking technologies facilitating service management (mass deployment, redundancy, service quality, access security and isolation) and integration on HotSpot platforms.
Multiple LTE and/or WiFi access links. Simultaneous use, adding capacities, balancing loads or ensuring high application availability and continuity
It supports extreme vibration, temperature (-30 to 70º C) and overvoltage conditions . Minimising maintenance costs and outages.
Communication monitoring (availability and quality) and gps positioning for dynamic application of routing policies for each service,
It uses the latest IP network technologies available in the vehicle, providing safe, quality and user-friendly multi-service mass deployment.
H1-Automotive+ is the ideal communications platform for all types of in-vehicle services in extreme environments. It is ideal for critical, high availability services due to its double LTE module with advanced monitoring and bandwidth aggregation, redundancy and state-of-the-art options in secure communications.
Designed for installation in places with difficult access, battery power and extreme environmental conditions. The device supports an extended temperature range (-30 to 70 ºC), connectors grouped together on one side and power protection (against vibrations and voltage peaks). For in-vehicle applications, the Wi-Fi can be used as an AP or client, dynamically configured based on gps position.
It includes standard-based and Teldat management (Colibri NetManager and HotSpot) for large deployments.
Services such as CCTV, Digital Signage, WiFi for travellers, ticketing, fleet management and on-board entertainment share the same in-vehicle communications platform, saving management and communications costs.
Figure 1: Connected bus: New public transport paradigm
WiFi (AP) for passengers and police during the journey, due to the Geo-fencing function at depots/stations, WiFi changes to client mode according to the GPS position for synchronisation of application files (e.g. DVR vid
Figure 2: Real time CCTV and automatic download via WiFi at depots
Up to 2 WWAN modules (4G/LTE) can be installed. For separate operation or backup. One of the modules also supports Dual-SIM for carrier redundancy.
The double SIM facility with a single module for use by two telecommunications carriers, using one as backup for the other using a single module.
An 802.11n WiFi module enables WiFi services to be supplied to passengers during the journey (with multiple SSIDs and integration with HotSpot platforms) and act in client mode for connection to external WiFi networks.
Extended temperature range (-30 to 70ºC). Vibration-proof design. 12/240 Vdc for connection to batteries. Delayed power OFF for application continuity after the vehicle is turned off, thus optimising battery consumption.
Power supply protection stage that enables direct connection to vehicle batteries and minimises faults due to unstable power supply.
Simultaneous use of WAN interfaces (LTE, WiFi, Satellite, etc.) to share and/or aggregate the load from different services using different interfaces, optimising coverage areas and total performance solutions.
Use of advanced protocols such as VRF, VLANs, QoS and Policy Routing together with multiple WAN links enables logical separation of each service and management of different solutions sharing the communications.
Ideal for fleet management or telemarketing applications. The equipment comes with a GPS that can be accessed through a TCP port that supplies information on real time geo-positioning using NMEA data.
The device allows for performance to be adjusted according to its GPS position. The use of WiFi as an AP or client for data synchronisation at depots or SIM selection to optimise coverage and data consumed.
Advanced troubleshooting such as sniffer and syslog to analyse problems according to service, position and coverage along the route. Cloud management with zero touch self-provisioning allows for less skilled installers.
HARDWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Up to 2 simultaneous WWAN Interfaces (LTE/HSPA+/HSPA/EDGE)
- Up to 2 integrated hardware modules with HSPA+or LTE/HSPA + technology
- 2 external antennas with SMA connector per module.
- LTE/DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS; LTE/EVDO/1xRTT (Inquire for others)
- Ethernet interfaces
- 10/100BaseT Fast Ethernet switch with 4 ports (RJ-45F connector)
- MDI / MDI-X crossover detection
- Duplex support, speed link auto-negotiation IEEE 802.3u, VLAN and 802.1X
- Wi-Fi interface (802.11abgn)
- Access Point and client mode 802.11abgn selectable 2.4/5GHz
- MIMO 2x2 with external antennas (SMA-RP connector) per module
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 security. WMM QoS service quality Multi SSID
- GPS interface
- GPS antenna activates FME and NMEA protocol
- 48 channels, high sensitivity and WAA support
- Supply of local and remote information
- Dimensions and Weight
- Length x Width x Height: 206 x 165 x 62 mm
- Approximate weight: 1.5 Kg
- Flexible installation: On a wall, ceiling and horizontal
- Environmental specifications
- Temperature: -30 to +70 º C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%
- Shock and vibration-proof (EN 60068-2)
SOFTWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Specific WiFi functions
- HotSpot Gateway function for HotSpot service support
- WLAN controller function for Teldat APs
- Dynamic function (AP or client) according to position
- IP protocol
- ARP, ARP Proxy, MTU discovery, NAT, ECMP, BFD
- RIP, OSPF, BGP, Policy based static and dynamic routing
- Virtual Router Forwarding (Multi-VRF)
- IP protocol (2)
- Multicast: IGMP (v1,v2, v3), PIM-SM, MSDP, MLD, MLDv2
- IPSLA service probes (delay, package loss, jitter)
- High availability: VRRP, TVRP (HSRP compatible)
- IPSec support in transport mode, tunnel and DMVPNs
- Pre-shared authentication, RSA, Certificates, MDS, SHA-1
- Coded: DES (56 bits), 3DES (168 bits), AES (128, 192 and 256 bits)
- Security (2)
- Certificates: CSR, SCEP, X.509v3, PKIX, LDAP revocation
- Static and dynamic access lists and session-based Firewall
- Detection of DoS and DDoS attacks
- IP services
- DHCP, DNS, FTP, SFTP, SSH, Telnet server and client
- NTP, LDAP, Syslog, SCP client. TFTP server
- DHCP, dynDNS relay
- Service quality
- Classification, marking, BW management, BW prioritisation and limitation
- Up to 32 types 16 queues per interface
- Strict policies (PQ), Low latency (LLQ), using weight/type (WFQ, CBW
- Specific WWAN functions
- Automatic hand-over (passive and active probe-based detection)
- Advanced link monitoring (package, latency, jitter error)
- Double SIM and double module associated with the hand-over mechanism
- CLI configuration and storage in a plain text file
- Assignment of user and group licenses
- RADIUS and TACACS+ AAA support
- Management (2)
- Netflow, RMON V5 and V9, SNMPv1, v2c and v3, Syslog support
- Manageable via SMS
- Remote Wireshark compatible traffic collection
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Traffic balancing and broad band aggregation
- Type RS232, N81
- Default speed 9600 bps, maximum speed 115200 bps
- Multipath per session (TCP/IP)
- Advanced GPS functions
- IPSec-based Smart Balancing aggregation mechanism
- Use of DMVPNs and dynamic routing for application continuity
- GPS geo-fencing for dynamic performance according to position
- Embarked environment ruggedness and power supply protection
- Activation of routes and links according to position
- Interface management (such as WiFi as client/AP) according to zones
- Power supply protection for direct battery power supply ISO7637-2
- DB-9 connector with proprietary pinouts (including adapter)
- Certifications: EN 60068-2, EN60950-1, EN 55022, EN 55024
- Delayed power OFF (activated by ignition switch sensing)