All-in-One solution that provides a full communications solution for small sites.
A unique concept that covers all the needs for a small office and allows a smooth transition to cloud services, without additional investment.
The MidSize /SMB is going through major changes. The switching off of legacy PSTN/ISDN Networks, and the wide offer of cloud voice services from most of the carriers, is a problem for companies that may have invested in equipment that is still valid, and that are not willing to enter an uncertain process which might end up in a steep learning curve, time and money.
Besides small offices and SMBs most of the times cannot afford the complexity, cost and space of all the different equipment needed to cover all their communication needs and have guaranteed uninterrupted connectivity.
be.IP is a unique solution for the needs of Midsized/SMB companies. It is a communications platform that integrates all communications needs (data, voice, Wi-Fi) of a small office, and that enables an efficient migration of switched telephony networks to All-IP and cloud services, avoiding the need of throwing away the existing equipment and making the transition to a full IP scenario as easy and quick as possible.
- Enterprise customers are sometimes hesitant to move critical services (like voice/telephony) to a 100% cloud based solution. A solution that supports both cloud and non-cloud scenarios will allow to gain or keep both conservative and innovative customers.
- Carrier’s cloud voice services are not always able to offer SMEs the same level of features supported by customer owned analogue or IP PBX systems. A solution supporting PBX features in the customer CPEs will support a progressive migration of these features to the cloud.
- Some customers might be reluctant to moving if that means undertaking certain investments to renew their telephony infrastructure, or having to go through a complex learning process. A solution that allows customers to keep their existing infrastructure would ensure minimum customer attrition.
- Core of robust IP-Core functionality in routing, Internet Access, Security (e.g. VPN, Firewall) converged with voice basic and added value services, ICT, WLAN and easy management, as demanded by SMEs Improved development with over more than 20 years with Voice / ISDN Service in carrier
An easy way for carriers and companies to initiate the cloud path
Advanced Voice Services
All technologies in one box
- "Just a box" operating as MGw/PBX-IP plus router
- Up to 40 users/mail boxes, 10 VPNs and 6 APs controlled
- Compatible with SIP 2.0 (UDP, TCP)
- Advanced router functions: QoS, IPv6, DHCP, SNMP
- Secure connections: Firewall, VLANs and VPNs IPSec
- Two WAN (LAN/xDSL) interfaces also in backup mode
- Wi-Fi 802.11n connection
- Easy web management (HTTP/HTTPS) or SSH console
- Equipment with no fan that can be mounted on a wall/table/rack
- Latest technology 100% ready for the future