The Atlas-i70 is a new router concept that, in addition to integrating the connectivity to the external network (optical or electrical) and the switch for the internal network, it has two slots, offering exceptional flexibility thanks to a wide card catalogue to fit any remote office connectivity scenario.
In addition to sophisticated hardware, it includes advanced software and a management system adapted to professional networks. It also allows for a deep traffic inspection (DPI) of the offices offering very relevant statistical data to the service administrators.
Atlas-i70 is a router integrated in Teldat software defined network solution that offers to customers a soft-migration from traditional services to SDWAN networks.
New generation of high-power processors with the ability to scale to 1 Gbps services.
Teldat-i70 enables smooth transition from traditional communications in remote offices to a hybrid SD-WAN network.
Can be adapted to a myriad of connectivity scenarios thanks to a variety of cards ADSL/VDSL, G.SHDSL, E1/T1, Serial, PoE Ethernet switch.
Up to 16 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with advanced VLAN functions, 802.1p/q/x. Optional PoE out(IEEE 802.3af) from 4 to 12 switch ports.
The router's most outstanding characteristics are its versatility and power.
The device is scalable thanks to a two expansion slots with a wide variety of cards. Apart from these slots, the router connects to the public network through an electrical/optical port and LAN network connection is possible through an 8-port GE switch with optional PoE feature.
It provides all the functions required of a professional router: central management(Cloud NetManager tool), Deep Packet Inspection, routing features (RIP, OSPF, BGP, VRF, Policy Routing, IPSLAs), security (ACLs, Firewall, IPSec, 802.1x, etc.), quality of service (CBWFQ, LLQ, PQ, etc.), and additional management features(CLI, SNMPv3, AAA).
Flexible WAN connectivity using up to three fixed access methods (Ethernet, Fiber, ADSL/VDSL, G.SHDSL, E1/T1, etc.), either as main, backup or both active for load balancing.
Figure 1: Fixed and mobile connectivity
Reliable in scenarios of up to one Gbps symmetrical (IMIX) services thanks to its powerful hardware architecture with hardware encryption.
Teldat offers IPSec VPNs that are compatible with the most common solutions in the market and with a higher performance rate than their competitors in relation to cost.
Dual built-in electrical/optical Gigabit Ethernet interface that does not take up a slot. No compromise on scalability and the use of alternative access technologies(such as G.SHDSL, E1 or ADSL/VDSL) as redundant path.
The built-in switch is ideal for small offices because it eliminates the need for an external switch, thus reducing costs and points of failure. GE, duplex, self-negotiable ports with optional PoE.
In addition to WAN and LAN access, it also has two slots that allow it to adapt to complex double/triple connection scenarios with the external network. Cards include FO, VDSL, Serial, 8xGE, E1/T1, G.SDHSL, etc.
Atlas-i70 can be managed with Cloud NetManager tool and it supports "Zero Touch Provisioning" for easy network deployments.
Corporate communications require corporate security. The Atlas-i70 provides the state-of-the-art in security. ACLs, Firewall(L3-L7), 802.1x, IPSec (optional hardware encryption), etc.
The Atlas-i70 software includes all the advanced functions needed in corporate networks and operator services, ready for the most demanding scenarios like MPLS and managed services.
Medium and large offices devices need to be fitted in standard cabinets with forced ventilation. The Atlas-i70 is specifically designed for these types of installations.
Operator/integrator managed services require out-of-band management to prevent them from interfering with customer networks. The console port is the most common method.
HARDWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Two expansion slots
- WAN cards: Fiber, ADSL/VDSL, Fiber + ADSL/VDSL, G.SHDSL, E1/T1, Serial
- LAN cards: 8xGE with optional PoE
- WAN+LAN cards: 4xGE switch extension/WAN configurable
- Optical/electrical Gigabit interface
- SFP optical interface and RJ45 electrical interface (mutually exclusive)
- Optical interface: 1000 Mbps (1000BASE-X) LX/LH-SX-ZX
- Electrical interface: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Private network Ethernet connection
- 8-port Ethernet switch 10/100/1000
- Optional PoE on 4 ports(Max 12xPoE ports)
- RJ45 connector
- Storage slots for data storage*
- Standard hard drive slot, accessible from the outside
- SD memory card slot for data that don´t need very much space
- *For future use of applications
- Dimensions and weight
- L x W x H: 442 x 320 x 44 mm
- Approximate weight: 4 Kg
- Format: Desktop and additional rack mount bracket
- Environmental specifications and Power Supply
- Temperature: 0 to 40 ºC, Relative humidity: 5 to 90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060 mbars
- Power Supply range btw 100 to 240 VAC and 50 to 60Hz
SOFTWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- IP protocol
- ARP, ARP Proxy, MTU discovery, NAT, ECMP, BFD
- RIPv1/2,OSPFv3,BGPv4,Load balancing,PBR-Policy Based static/dynamic Routing
- Virtual Router Forwarding (Multi-VRF)
- IP protocol (2)
- Multicast: IGMP (v1,v2, v3), PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, MSDP, MLD, MLDv2
- IPSLA service probes (delay, packet loss, jitter)
- High availability: VRRP, TVRP (HSRP compatible)
- IPSec support in transport and tunnel mode
- Authentication: Pre-shared, RSA, Certificates, MSD, SHA-1
- Encryption: DES (56 bits), 3DES (168 bits), AES (128, 192 and 256 bits)
- Security (2)
- Certificates: CSR, SCEP, X.509v3, PKIX, LDAP revocation
- Static and dynamic access lists and session-based Firewall
- Dos/DDoS detection
- IP services
- DHCP, DNS, FTP, SFTP, SSH server v1/2, Telnet server and client
- NTP, LDAP, Syslog, SCP client. TFTP server
- DHCP, dynDNS relay
- Quality of Service QoS
- IP Precedence, DiffServ and COS labeling for BW management
- BW prioritization and limitation
- Up to 16 queues per interface. PQ,LLQ,WFQ,CBWFQ,WRED
- Dual Stack, IP6oIPv4, IPv4oIPv6, GRE, 6rd, DHCPv6, ICMPv6, SLAAC
- RIPng, OSPFv3 and MP-BGP static and dynamic routing
- Multicast: MLD, MLDv2, Listener, Querier
- Protocols: SIP (UDP, TCP, TLS), H323, UA-NOE, SRTP, SCCP
- SIP, UA-NOE, H323 and SCCP terminal support
- Survival services: calls, hold, transfers
- CLI configuration and storage in a plain text file
- Cloud Net Manager tool(HTTPS based)
- TACACS+ and RADIUS AAA support, Netflow, RMON, SNMPv1, v2c y v3
- SDWAN networks
- Overlay over hybrid networks with App-aware routing, QoS and Visibility
- Central SD-WAN flow control including Zero Touch Provisioning
- Applications Service Chaining
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Console interface
- RJ45 connector with proprietary pinouts (adapter included)
- Type RS232, N81
- Default speed 9600 bps, maximum speed 115200 bps
- Power supply, slot, USB, status, switch
- GE-SFP, GE-Eth, HD/SD
- 2 additional LEDs per Ethernet port (link, speed and activity)
- MTBF and maximum power consumption
- MTBF: 467 KHours
- Max. Power: 40W without external USB