The RS1800 edge is specially designed for cloud services thinking in enterprises with internet or private communications with many requirements. The RS1800 scales from small to medium branch offices providing corporate data communications with a compact form factor, low power consumption and no fans for high MTBF. The RS1800 can be installed in work areas with no noise or using the rack kit for for installations in communications cabinets.
The RS1800 edge is the complete solution for all data services through a single platform, including up to duan WAN ports, wireless local connectivity for laptops, tablets and smartphones. In addition it simplifies network deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP ) and also it is integrated in the SDWAN Teldat solution offering to customers a more agile and affordable user experience without sacrificing full functionality, security or reliability.
The RS1800 enables smooth transition from traditional communications in remote offices to a hybrid SD-WAN network, ensuring the client's investment.
Up to 600Mbps aggregated(bidirectional) performance in routing scenarios, sophisticated QoS and professional VPN-multivendor capabilities
Customer can replace multiple devices by a single and flexible unit like RS1800 for the overall communications reducing costs and simplifying operations.
The RS1800 is a corporate router that allows providers to offer WAN services without cables to their customers(LTE-A Category 6, up to 300Mbps DL/50Mbps UL).
The Teldat RS1800 router is specially designed for cloud services thinking in SME with high IT requirements. It provides corporate data communications with a compact form factor, low power consumption and no fans for high MTBF. The RS1800 can be installed in work areas with no noise or using the rack kit for communications cabinets.
The RS1800 router is the complete solution for all data services through a single platform, including duan WAN ports, LTE high speed and wireless local connectivity. In addition it simplifies network deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP ) and also it is integrated in the SDWAN Teldat solution offering to customers a more agile and affordable user experience without sacrificing full functionality, security or reliability.
The Teldat RS1800 router family is the ultimate IP communications solution for branch offices.
Figure 1: Dual WAN services
Built-in two electrical/optical Gigabit Ethernet interfaces to accommodate any connectivity scenario, whether single or redundant. Second WAN enabled under optional license.
Base aggregated performance: 200Mbps. Up to 600Mbps aggregated performance with additional software license.
Software encryption included by default. Hardware encryption available as an option
The built-in switch is ideal for small offices because it eliminates the need for an external switch, thus reducing costs and points of failure. GE, duplex, self-negotiable ports.
Models with LTE-Advanced Cat-6 embedded module delivers up to 300 Mbps download speed.
Customers can enjoy full mobility in the office because some RS1800 models include a dual radio 802.11n/ac Wi-Fi access point with 2x2 MIMO antenna technology
The RS1800 application software includes all the advanced functions needed in corporate networks and carrier services, ready for the professional most demanding scenarios.
The RS1800 is the more agile and affordable edge model with easy network deployment(Zero Touch Provisioning) and cloud services ready.
The RS1800 sends an alarm to the central management tool in case of any issue with the power-source avoiding false alarms badly diagnosed and optimizing their resolution.
Desktop/Rack fanless solution without noise and perfect for LTE or WLAN services at the office
HARDWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- LAN connectivity
- 4x 10/100/1000 ethernet ports (LAN/WAN configurable)
- RJ45 connector, selfnegotiation, automatic crossover
- 802.3i (10BaseT), 802.3u (100BaseT), 802.3ab (1000BaseT)
- 2xWAN Combo GE & SFP
- WAN 1(Default): 1x 10/100/1000 RJ45 LAN port/1x 1000 Mbps SFP slot
- WAN 2(Optional license): same than WAN1
- Optical interface: 1000 Mbps (1000BASE-X) LX/LH-SX-ZX
- WLAN interface(Some models)
- Dual radio 802.11abgn/ac wave 2
- 2x2 MUMIMO internal antennas
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 security. WMM QoS, multi SSID
- WWAN interface(Some models)
- Built-in hardware module with Advanced LTE cat.6
- LTE with fallback to 3G
- 2 external antennas with SMA connector
- Teldat RS1800 models
- RCRS18H01, RCRS18H01-LTE1(EU/AM), RCRS18H01-LTE2(APAC)
- Teldat RS1800 models with WLAN interface
- RCRS18H02, RCRS18H02-LTE1(EU/AM), RCRS18H02-LTE2(APAC)
- Dimensions and environmental specifications
- L x W x H: 310 x 180 x 45 mm. WiFi Version: 310 x 197 x 45 mm
- Format: Desktop, wall and rack mounting
- Temperature: 0 to 45 ºC, Storage: -25ºC to 70ºC
SOFTWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- IP protocol
- ARP, ARP Proxy, MTU discovery, NAT/PAT, ICMP, BFD
- Static and dynamic routing: RIP, OSPF, BGP, policy based routing(PBR)
- Virtual Router Forwarding (Multi-VRF)
- IP protocol (2)
- Multicast routing: IGMP (v1,v2, v3), PIM-SM, MSDP, MLD, MLDv2
- IPSLA service probes (delay, packet loss, jitter)
- High availability: VRRP, HSRP
- Security (1)
- IPSec support in transport and tunnel mode.
- Pre-shared authentication, RSA, Certificates, MDS, SHA-1
- Encrypted: DES (56 bits), 3DES (168 bits), AES (128, 192 and 256 bits)
- Security (2)
- MAC filtering. Static and dynamic access lists(ACLs)
- Session-based Firewal
- Deep packet inspection(L7 firewall)
- IP services
- FTP, SFTP, SSH, Telnet server and client
- NTP, LDAP, Syslog, SCP client. TFTP server
- DHCP server/client/relay, DNS Proxy, dynDNS
- Quality of Service(QoS)
- Classification, marking, BW management, BW prioritization and limitation
- Strict policies (PQ), Low latency (LLQ), by weight/type (WFQ, CBWFQ)
- 802.1p tagging. DSCP/ToS/Cos/propietary mapping
- Dual Stack, IP6oIPv4, IPv4oIPv6, GRE, 6rd, DHCP, ICMPv6, SLAAC
- Static and dynamic routing RIPng, OSPFv3, MP-BGP
- Multicast: MLD, MLDv2, Listener, Querier
- Voice over IP
- Protocols: SIP2.0 (UDP, TCP, TLS), H323, UA-NOE, SRTP, SCCP
- Support for terminals SIP, UA-NOE, H323, SCCP
- SIP trunking and IP-PBX features
- CLI configuration and storage in a plain text file
- RADIUS and TACACS+ AAA support, Netflow, RMON, SNMPv1, v2c y v3
- Syslog support. Wireshark-compatible remote packet capture
- SDWAN networks
- Overlay over hybrid networks with App-aware routing, QoS and Visibility
- Central SD-WAN flow control including Zero Touch Provisioning
- Applications Service Chaining
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Out of band management (Console port)
- RJ45 female connector with proprietary pinouts (including adapter)
- Type RS232, N81
- Default speed 9600 bps, maximum speed 115200 bps
- Power supply, Status, WAN-1, WAN-2, LAN, WLAN-1, WLAN-2
- Cell, 4xRSSI, 2xSIM, GPS & Cloud
- 2 additional LEDs for each Ethernet port (link, speed and activity)
- MTBF and maximum power consumption
- MTBF: 392KHours
- Max. Power: 14W(No wifi nor LTE version), 21W(Wifi version nor LTE)
- Internal Dying Gasp Support