Cloud Net Manager Mobility
The ultimate solution for secure communications along all of your routes
Every day more and more vehicles are being equipped with services that require real-time communications: CCTV systems,on-board Wi-Fi and entertainment solutions, fleet management systems, dynamic marketing, etc. Having information about vehicle routes, and obtaining connectivity-related parameters for those routes, will therefore help companies improve the quality of onboard services requiring connectivity. Not only will this bring benefits to customers in terms of improved services, but it will also help companies in making decisions that reduce costs and increase profits by answering questions like:
• Where is my vehicle?
• What kind of coverage is my cell phone operator providing along the route?
• What services requiring connectivity can I provide on the established route?
• Can I create alarms that indicate the end of my data rate to better manage my cell phone expenses?
The definitive answer to these questions and many more is Teldat CNM Mobility.
Cloud Net Manager (CNM) is a tool that companies can use to manage all their Teldat devices from a central location. When combined with Teldat’s CNM Mobility license, it provides real-time information about the location of vehicles and about vehicle routes. It also allows you to monitor parameters such as coverage, signal strength, bandwidth and performance, among others. The solution is available as a cloud-based service or for on-premises deployment, and offers a range of flexible licensing options for remote device management.
Features like automated network deployment make CNM particularly interesting because it means that you do not need technical staff on site at client locations to start up the devices that are going to be managed.
Map showing coverage along a vehicle's route.
Variation of mobility-related parameters over time.
Increased productivity and performance:
Helps improve onboard communication services by reducing costs and improving internal control, end-user experience, etc..
Constant device tracking:
In the event of an accident or theft, it allows you to ascertain the device’s location and take appropriate action to minimize any potential damage.
No additional communication costs:
The system is able to monitor the amount of monthly bandwidth each cellular interface uses and sends alerts if the maximum allowed value for the month has been exceeded.
Alerts and mobility parameter monitoring:
Allows you to monitor signal levels (GPS, RSCP, EC/IO, RSSI, RSRP, RSRQ), bandwidth, etc., with the option to filter by time period, and to schedule alerts based on received signal quality.
Mobilty dashboard, reports and maps:
The mobility application allows you to graphically and visually monitor the established parameters and to see their evolution on the trajectory of the vehicles through maps and graphs.
- A choice of two different operating options for the server: A quick and easy cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) implementation, or as an on-premise virtualized application.
- Each provider, client, department or network can have its own isolated implementation, thus allowing more appropriate management in all circumstances.
- The definition of user profiles with certain privileges and access levels allows you to offer different types of services to network administrators: configuring, monitoring, adding/removing, troubleshooting, etc.
- Automates network deployments easily and efficiently, with a minimal learning cycle for IT personnel.
- TLS encryption and authentication certificates are used to ensure secure management sessions with remote devices .
- High availability (99% SLA) Azure cloud service. Requires <5 kbps of average bandwidth per device every 30 seconds (configurable period)
- Cloud mode allows for device management through one or three year licenses including support. VA mode requires permanent licenses which are activated upon client virtualization.
- The only thing that Cloud Net Manager users need to access the tool and exploit its features is a web browser. The tool is compatible with most browsers on the market today .
- Devices can be filtered by labels or they can be classified into groups in order to perform immediate or scheduled operations such as mass configuration and software changes.
- Cloud Net Manager reports any issues or problems detected by the devices in its dashboard and allows you to set thresholds that trigger the sending of SNMP/e-mail alarms to a service center.
- The tasks that are run are recorded in a log which contains the result of each task. There is also an audit that records user actions.
- CNM maintains a configuration log so that you can compare the currently running configuration to a saved configuration. It notifies you of any differences and allows you to reverse any changes that have been made.
- Displays network status information for all devices (network alerts, devices without access, maps, device inventory) or for individual devices (CPU, memory, connection status, specific alarms, connected clients, etc.).