The be-IP plus-WE is the best IP integration solution for businesses. It includes a scalable telephony system, professional router, encryption, and WLAN connectivity. Geared towards operators and ISPs for its flexibility, it provides a media gateway and an IP switchboard with a comprehensive suite of voice applications in a single hardware device. With multiple configuration options to choose from, the product can be easily integrated into existing management systems to migrate services to IP. The be.IP plus-WE is suitable for SMEs with multiple remote locations and displaced users.
Voicemail, auto attendant, call center, advertisements, calendars and everything an SME might need.
As with an MGW, both ISDN interfaces allow customers to continue using their traditional PBX and maintain their existing services.
Full support for IPSec VPNs, stateful inspection firewall (SIF), NAT/PAT, QoS, VLANs, DNS/NTP/DHCP services and dual stack IPv4/IPv6.
Includes an APcapable of controlling and monitoring up to five additional APs,covering the entire office area without the need for any extra dedicated hardware
The be.IP plus-WE is not just a telephony system but rather a convergent communications solution for IP networks. This product includes all the necessary features for a switchboard. It also has a professional router and access point which, together with its DSL/Ethernet WAN interfaces, ensure a reliable and secure connection to operator networks. The built-in 802.11abgn access point can work within the 2.4/5 GHz bands, providing up to 300 Mbps speeds. The device comes standard with a 4-port Gbps switch to offer a flexible network configuration and service segmentation via VLANs. As with traditional voice interfaces, there are two internal S0 ISDNs, four FXS analog ports for connecting telephones, intercoms and faxes, and one FXO port for suscriber lines as IP backbone backup.
The current ISDN PBX is maintained:the customer connects their output lines to the be.IP plus WE,set up as a media gateway,while continuing to use their existing infrastructure and services.Possible migration to ToIP.
Figure 1: be.IP plus-WE as a media gateway solution
Complete IP solution: The customer has the be.IP plus WE set up as their IP PBX registered with a SIP provider. IP telephones and computers are connected and voice and data are integrated within the same infrastructure.
Figure 2: be.IP plus-WE as a IP-PBX solution
The be.IP plus WE is a complete professional IP solution for businesses, combining a scalable telephony system, a router with encryption capabilities, hardware, and an access point for Wi-Fi terminals.
In IP PBX mode, you get a wide range of telephony features including voicemail, auto attendant, call center, call queues, etc., and everything that an office or SME might need.
Compatible with the SIP 2.0 (in RFC 3261) and SIP Connect 1.1 standards. TLS is under development.
The be.IP plus WE router provides quality of service for voice and data. It allows businesses to migrate from IPv4 to IPv6. Supports policy-based routing, IGMP multicast, and services like DHCP, DNS and NTP.
Local security is ensured by means of a built-in stateful firewall and support for up to 256 VLANs. For WAN integrity and security, you can have up to 10 simultaneous VPNs with hardware-based DES/3DES/AES encryption.
The VDSL2/ADSL2+ modem and WAN-Eth port offer a reliable connection for the Internet of the future, offering download speeds of up to 100 Mbps with traditional/FTTH lines.
4 x 10/100/1000 Mbps switches allowing a flexible configuration for VLAN-associated ports and providing multiple WAN lines with load balancing. Wi-Fi terminals connect via the selectable 2.4/5 GHz band AP.
The be.IP plus-WE is configured via GUI (http/https), telnet or SSH. You can also use the free Dime Manager application which will allow you to manage up to 50 devices.
Fanless device with guaranteed long-term reliability for critical scenarios. Suitable for mounting on the desktop, wall, or in a 19" rack/cabinet using the kit included with the device.
Complete business solution for SMEs or remote offices that require voice and data connectivity within a single device with dual-WAN access (xDSL and FTTH).
HARDWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Interfaces and connectors
- 1 x VDSL2/ADSL2+, 4+1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX, RJ-45 connector
- 4 x FXS, 1 x FXO, 2 x S0 ISDN
- 1 x USB 2.0 host for 3G/4G USB sticks, 1 x console port
- Dimensions and casing
- Approx. 32.7 cm x 19.3 cm x 4.4 cm (width x depth x height)
- Lightweight plastic casing (IP20 protection), no fan
- 9 LEDs indicating the status of the device and interfaces
- Two external antennas with RSMA connector
- 2.4/5 GHz: 1.5 dBm gain
- Environmental specifications and consumption
- Operating temperature range: 5 to 40 °C; Storage: -20 to 70°C
- Relative humidity: maximum 85% (without condensation)
- Max: 24W, in standby mode: 14W
- Power Supply
- External source 100-240V AC. Complies with EuP directive 2008/28/EC
- European connector
- Internal memory for messages, voicemail and advertisements
- Internal clock (maintains system time without power)
- Reset button for factory default start-up
SOFTWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Complete switchboard functions
- Phone guide, follow-me, call waiting, do not disturb, detours
- Head-secretary, voicemail, day/night, capture, and group functions
- Direct call, black lists, short-cut keys, and redial
- Complete MGW for migration scenarios
- SIP proxy, SIP register and call routing with backup
- Early Media Connect, echo cancellation (G.168), comfort noise (CNG)
- Transformation of calling numbers: external-internal number association
- Professional voice applications
- Up to 8 configurable voice applications: advertisements, wake-up, MOH, etc.
- Automatic call acceptance and assignment to groups
- Linear, simultaneous, loop or custom ring tone
- Call centre function
- Groups of up to 16 agents with dynamic call assignment
- Log in/out, line/agent monitoring on each line
- Report on received, accepted and missed calls
- SIP IP telehony
- SIP 2.0 RFC 2361, SIP Connect 1.1, RTP, SIPS and SRTP under preparation
- UDP, TCP; TLS under preparation
- Codecs: G.711, G.726, G.729, DTMF (in-band/out-of-band, SIP INFO, fax T.38
- Default dimensions and expansion licenses
- 20 SIP/voicemail clients (up to 40 with expansion license)
- 5 VPNs (up to 10 with an expansion license)
- As a 3AP WLAN controller (up to 6 with expansion license)
- Professional embedded router
- VLAN support (256 VLAN IDs), QoS, Policy-Based routing, IGMP-multicast
- IPSec VPNs, HW acceleration (DES/3DES/AES), DPD, NAT-T, certificates, SCEP
- DHCP and DNS services (SV, client, relay), DynDNS, DNS forwarding, NTP
- 802.11n access point
- 802.11abgnh WLAN AP 2x2 MIMO, 1 or 2 transmission flows
- Up to 16 multi-SSID, ARS (Automatic Rate Selection), Short Guard Interval
- Beamforming and MRC (maximum-ratio combining)
- Access lists (ACLs), stateful firewall, NAT/PAT and packet filtering
- WEP64/128, WPA/WPA2 personal and enterprise
- Management keys, voicemail access PIN
- Complete monitoring system
- CDR of all calls with numerous statistical data
- Graphical monitoring of interfaces, SNMP/Sylog/email alerts
- IPSec and WLAN troubleshooting
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Graphical management from the Dime Manager tool
- Events programming: reset, up/down interface, SW update, etc.
- R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC (EN 55022; EN 555024)
- Web configuration (http/https), SSH, telnet
- Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC(EN60950-1)
- Ecodesign/ERP Directive 2009/125/E