The Teldat-V router is the ultimate solution for remote office IP connectivity. The same device combines Ethernet, ADSL2+/VDSL2 and 3G/4G connectivity, covering the most common connectivity scenarios, and even provides redundancy in case the wireless access point or wired connection become unavailable. A 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch and Wi-Fi access point complement the private network connection. In this way, a single device solves all of the small office communication needs.
Such a versatile router requires powerful software. The Teldat-V runs the same software as other Teldat routers, already in use in hundreds of networks worldwide and oriented towards the most demanding professional environments. Furthermore, the Teldat-V solution is as efficient as it is cost-effective. The fixed interfaces and Wi-Fi are optional features that you can enable remotely.
It includes fixed Ethernet and ASDFSL/VDSL connectivity. Both are optional in order to avoid paying for unused features while maintaining scalability.
Four 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with advanced VLAN functions, 802.1p/q/x and 802.11n Wi-Fi access point.
Teldat's command-line configurable operating system, backed up by hundreds of thousands of units in the most demanding enviroments.
Suitable for office installation: no fans means no noise. In-depth status information provided by an 11 LED panel.
Versatility,cost-effectiveness and scalability define the Teldat-V. With this router, you only enable the interfaces that you need and you can remotely enable interfaces later quickly and easily.
The interfaces that can be enabled are the fixed connectivity interfaces, WAN-Ethernet(with a Gigabit-speed interface) and ADSL2+/VDSL2, and the Wi-Fi access point feature(802.11n 2x2 MIMO). The device also offers the option of a 3Gor 3G/4G connection. You can use any access interface as the primary or backup interface, or you can use them simultaneously for load balancing. To complement this,the device has a 4-port Gigabit switch to the private network.
The device provides all the functions required of a professional router, including routing(RIP, OSPF, BGP, VRF, Policy Routing, etc.),security(ACLs, Firewall, IPSec, 802.1x, etc.), Quality of service(CBWFQ, PQ, etc.),and management(CLI, SNMPv3, RADIUS, TACACS+, Syslog, Netflow, Mirroring, etc.)
Fixed Ethernet and/or ADSL/VDSL connectivity, either as main, backup or both active for load balancing.
Figure 1: Wired connectivity
Achieves high reliability thanks to a built-in wireless connection. 3G/4G mobile access is an ideal backup medium as it uses a different network infrastructure to fixed access points.
Figure 2: Wired and wireless connectivity
ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+, VDSL2 compatibility. This interface can be initially disabled to reduce costs when not required. It can be enables later, even remotely.
Auto detectable 10/100/1000 speed.This interface can be initially disabled to reduce costs when it is not required. It can be enabled later, even remotely.
4G-LTE wireless access is the perfect backup medium as it uses different infrastructure to fixed connections. You can utilize 4G-LTE and fixed connections simultaneously for load-balancing purposes.
The built-in switch is ideal for small offices because it eliminates the need for an external switch, thus reducing costs and points of failure. GE, duplex and self-negotiable ports.
With the Teldat-V, you also have the option of an 802.11n Wi-Fi access point (2.4/5 GHz) with 2x2 MIMO antenna technology and external access point controller. Includes SSID support for guests and a captive portal.
Corporate communications require corporate security. The Teldat-V provides free of charge state-of-the-art security: ACLs, Firewall, 802.1x, IPSec with hardware encryption, etc.
Complete SIP server with basic SBC (session border controller) included by default. It can be used to isolate/conceal the internal voice network, to improve voice security and for survival purposes.
The Teldat-V includes an IP switching engine that has all the advanced functions needed in corporate networks and operator services, ready for the most demanding scenarios like MPLS and managed services.
Lack of space in small offices means that routers have to be placed in the work area. The Teldat-V is specially designed for such enviroments. Since the router does not need a fan, it does not produce any noise.
Operator/integrator managed services require out-of-band management to prevent them from interfering with customer network. The console port is the most common method.
HARDWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- ADSL/VDSL interface (optional, licensable)
- ADSL/ADSL2+/VDSL2 compatible on analog lines (RJ11 connector)
- ADSL: Ansi, g.dmt, g.dmt.bis, g.dmt.bis-plus, g.lite. Annexes A, M and L
- VDSL: G.993.2. Profiles: 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a
- Ethernet interfaces
- 4-port switch plus one optional WAN port (RJ45 connector)
- 802.3i (10BaseT), 802.3u (100BaseT), 802.3ab (1000BaseT)
- Duplex support, IEEE 802.3u, VLAN and 802.1x speed self-negotiation
- Wi-Fi interface (optional, licensable)
- Selectable 802.11abgn access point mode (2.4/5 GHz)
- 2x2 MIMO external antennas (SMA connector)
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 security. WMM QoS multi SSID
- WWAN interface (optional)
- Built-in hardware module with HSPA+ or LTE/HSPA + technology
- 2 external antennas with SMA connector
- Additional support for additional USB modules (optional license)
- Dimensions and Weight
- L x W x H: 242 x 179 x 48 mm
- Approximate weight: 0.8 Kg
- Format: Desktop and wall
- Environmental specifications
- Temperature: 0 to 45 ºC
- Relative humidity: 5 to 90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060 mbar
SOFTWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- ADSL/VDSL compatibility and functions
- Multiplexed VC and LLC with IP, PPPoE, PPPoA, Bridge, MLPPP support
- UBR, UBR+, VBR-nrt, VBR-rt, CBR with traffic shaping
- Up to 31 PVCs and OAM support
- IP protocol
- ARP, ARP Proxy, MTU discovery, NAT, ECMP, BFD
- RIP, OSPF, BGP, Policy based static and dynamic routing
- Virtual Router Forwarding (Multi-VRF)
- IP protocol (2)
- Multicast: IGMP (v1, v2, v3), PIM-SM, MSDP, MLD, MLDv2
- IPSLA service probes (delay, packet loss, jitter)
- High availability: VRRP, TVRP (HSRP compatible)
- IPSec support in transport and tunnel mode
- Pre-shared authentication, RSA, Certificates, MDS, SHA-1
- Encrypted: DES (56 bits), 3DES (168 bits), AES (128, 192 and 256 bits)
- Security (2)
- Certificates: CSR, SCEP, X.509v3, PKIX, LDAP revocation
- Static and dynamic access lists and session-based Firewall
- DoS/DDoS detection
- IP services
- DHCP, DNS, FTP, SFTP, SSH, Telnet server and client
- NTP, LDAP, Syslog, SCP, TFTP client
- DHCP, dynDNS relay
- Quality of Service
- Classification, marking, BW management, BW prioritization and limitation
- Up to 32 types 16 queues per interface
- Strict policies (PQ), Low latency (LLQ), by weight/type (WFQ, CBWFQ)
- Dual Stack, IP6oIPv4, IPv4oIPv6, GRE, 6rd, DHCPv6, ICMPv6, SLAAC
- Static and dynamic routing RIPng, OSPFv3, MP-BGP
- Multicast: MLD, MLDv2, Listener, Querier
- CLI configuration and storage in a plain text file
- User and group license assignment
- RADIUS and TACACS+ AAA support
- Management (2)
- Netflow v5 and v9, RMON, SNMP v1, v2c and v3, Syslog support
- Manageable via SMS
- Wireshark-compatible remote packet capture
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Console interface
- RJ45 connector with proprietary pinouts (including adapter)
- Type RS232, N81
- Default speed 9600 bps, maximum speed 115200 bps
- Power supply, warning, USB, Wi-Fi, DSL, Eth WAN, mobile, Ethernet activity
- 2 additional LEDs for each Ethernet port (link, speed and activity)
- ToIP support
- Protocols: SIP (UDP, TCP, TLS), H323, UA-NOE, SRTP, SCCP
- SIP, UA-NOE, H323 and SCCP terminal support
- Survival services: calls, hold, transfers